- What is CREODIAS?
- Computing & Cloud
- Data & Processing
- Pricing Plans
- Fight with COVID-19
- Examples of usage
- Satellite-based Urban Heat Island Mapping on CREODIAS
- Old but gold - historical EO data immediately available and widely used on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for emergency fire management
- AgroTech project as an example of how CREODIAS can be used for food and environmental research
- Monitoring Air Quality of Germany in Pre vs During COVID Lockdown Period
- Common Agricultural Policy monitoring with Earth Observation
- Applications of CREODIAS data
- Meteorological data usage on the CREODIAS platform
- Building added value under Horizon Europe with CREODIAS
- CREODIAS: Introduction to SAR Sentinel-1 data
- Land subsidence and landslides monitoring based on satellite data
- Satellite imagery in support of the Common Agriculture Policy (CAP) and crop statistics
- Useful tools for data processing, available on CREODIAS platform
- CREODIAS for hydrological drought modelling
- CREODIAS for managing Urban Heat Islands
- CREODIAS for Digitising Green Spaces
- CREODIAS for Air Quality
- Advanced data processors on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for your application
- Solutions for agriculture with CREODIAS
- Earth Observation data for Emergency response
- Security Applications with Satellite Data
- Climate Monitoring with Satellite Data
- Water Analysis on CREODIAS
- CREODIAS for land and agriculture monitoring
- Solutions for atmospheric analysis
- Example of tool usage
- Processing EO Data and Serving www services
- Processing and Storing EO
- Embedding OGC WMS Services into Your website
- GPU Use Case
- Using the EO Browser
- EO Data Finder API Manual
- Use of SNAP and QGIS on a CREODIAS Virtual Machine
- Use of WMS Configurator
- DNS as a Service - user documentation
- Use of Sinergise Sentinel Hub on the CREODIAS EO Data Hub
- Load Balancer as a Service
- Jupyter Hub
- Use of CREODIAS Finder for ordering data
- ESRI ArcGIS on CREODIAS
- Use of CEMS data through CREODIAS
- Searching, processing and analysis of Sentinel-5P data on CREODIAS
- ASAR data available on CREODIAS
- Public Reporting Dashboards
- Sentinel Hub Documentation
- Integration Guides
- OGC API
- Custom Processing Scripts
- Legal Matters
- Partner Services
- About Us
Sentinel Hub Documentation
Sentinel Hub is a multi-spectral and multi-temporal big data satellite imagery service, capable of fully automated archiving, real-time processing and distribution of remote sensing data and related EO products, managed by Sinergise Ltd. For more information on Sinergise go to Third Party Services.
How to integrate Sentinel Hub with Geoserver
- Creating WMS instance
Create a new WMS instance. There is no need to limit the area.
Resulting WMS is:
- Adding new WMS store in Geolayer
Go to Data ‣ Stores
Add new store.
Go to Other data sources ‣ WMS
- Fill data
Type Sentinel Hub WMS In the WMS Source name input field.
In the Capabilities URL field type http://services.sentinel-hub.com/ogc/wms/<KEY>=GetCapabilities
You can leave Username and password fields empty.
- Publish layers from the WMS
Click "Publish” right of NDVI layer.
In “Edit Layer” dialogue you can change the bounding boxes to reflect the farm bounding box (only Lat/lon bounding box) - this will limit visualisation to only selected area. No other changes are needed.
- Publish other layers
Go to Data ‣ Layers.
Click “Add new resource”.
Select “Add layer from” “Sentinel Hub WMS”.
Publish other relevant layers in line with previous points.
- Preview data
Go to Data ‣ Layer Preview.
Geoserver caches the WMS configuration (Capabilities). Therefore it is recommended to finish configuration before adding it to the store. Some further hints on how to work around this are here: http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/18065/how-do-i-make-geoserver-upd....